I have repeatedly called to cancel my account, have been told "We're putting in that request" but then I'm charged for the next month. I have called THREE MONTHS IN A ROW to have this canceled.

They might do what they advertise, but they are completely incompetent when it comes to billing. Don't give them your credit or debit card information!!!

I literally have to take this to Paypal, the card that I used, to fight "unauthorized charges" because at this point they are literally defrauding me. There are a few online health services options, and if you want to save yourself a bunch of hassle, avoid this one.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $50. nevanevaneva is overall dissatisfied with AmeriDoc. The most disappointing about account cancellation at AmeriDoc was could not cancel, bad customer service and no billing department Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AmeriDoc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Insurance category for more informed decision or compare AmeriDoc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AmeriDoc?

Comments